Thursday 26 April 2012

More Detailed Itinerary

I've started booking tickets to various places, and my plans have changed somewhat since the last post.  At this point things are pretty well set, though.  So here's the plan:


If you click on the name of each city I've listed, you'll be taken to the wikipedia page about.  Each of these places has either a castle, cathedral, palace, or something of the sort that's built during the 11th century or earlier, which is the primary time frame I'm dealing with.

So as you can see from my last post, I've cut out a few places and am staying longer in a few others instead.  I think this will make the whole experience less hectic for me, plus I think it's more likely to wish I had more time somewhere than to be bored and wish it was time to leave.

Have any of you been to any of these cities?  Any can't-miss sites?  Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment